20 Things Programmers Often Say About Their Codes
20. That’s weird….->it’s not a big deal, could be said as a confession
19. It’s never done that before.->Man, it’s an excuse
18. It worked yesterday.->You must be lie
17. How is that possible? ->Just see and fix it!!
16. It must be a hardware problem. -> Nope!! It’s absolutely an exception of Tapestry
15. What did you type in wrong to get it to crash? -> Argh, nonsense
14. There is something funky in your data. OR It’s a data problem, not a program problem. –>This is a statement that My Team always say about every exception
13. I haven’t touched that module in weeks! ->And you shold touch it, Dude!!!
12. You must have the wrong version. -> When the last version was deployed??
11. It’s just some unlucky coincidence. -> And I’m the unlucky person to find it
10. I can’t test everything! -> It’s a wrong excuse
9. THIS can’t be the source of THAT. ->How can???
8. It works, but it hasn’t been tested. -> Oh, what a pity to be your tester???
7. Somebody must have changed my code. ->Who??
6. Did you check for a virus on your system? -> Viruses scared to my computer
5. Even though it doesn’t work, how does it feel? ->It feels like a shit
4. You can’t use that version on your system. -> And what should I use???
3. Why do you want to do it that way? -> This is the scenarios step
2. Where were you when the program blew up? -> I am flirting
And the Number One Thing Programmers Say When Their Programs Don’t Work:
1. “It works on my machine..”. -> Do not deny, man!!